Let us help you put together a tailor made funeral which will best reflect who your loved one really was. Whatever you want, whatever you need, you can trust us to put together the best send off. No detail is too small, a favourite colour, then we will wear a tie in that colour, a favourite hobby, we will find a way to represent that too. Loved Campervan holidays? How about a Campervan Hearse. Your loved one was unique, so their funeral will be also.
- Our professional help to arrange and guide you through every aspect of your loved ones funeral, including completing official paperwork, booking the crematorium, church, or burial ground, organising and arranging all requirements and supporting and keeping contact throughout.
- Guidance and suggestions to help personalise the funeral.
- Home visit if required by client.
- Collection and delivery of your loved one into our care and care for him/her whilst with us.
- Provision of Oak Veneered coffin or you can choose from our wide range of alternative coffins for an additional cost
- Helping and coordinating with wording and layouts of Order of services and any other requirements.
- Transportation of your loved one to a church and your home prior to funeral
- Transportation of your loved one to crematorium, Church or Burial Ground in our Hearse.
- Provision of 4 bearers and a Funeral Director to help you through the day of the funeral.
- Limousine to take you on a route of your choice to the funeral venue.
- Collection of ashes from Crematorium
- Arranging Donations, Sending to the charities of your choice and sending you a list of those who donated along with the total amount raised.
- Help with designing a picture coffin.
- Help with readings, songs or music.
- We will remain available after the funeral day for any further help, support or additional services you may require.
- Contact us to make enquiry
- A flag for the top of your coffin
- Colour coordination in way of our staff wearing the same coloured ties
- A silk or Poppy wreath
- We will also put your loved ones name in our “In Memory Book” which will be accessible to you or anyone who wishes to see it at our Funeral Home.
- We can offer an online Memorial page, which you can control to allow others to post messages for you.
For a Cremation:
- Crematorium Fees
- Doctors Certificate Fees
- A Minister/ Celebrant/Humanist or Ourselves to take the service
For a Burial:
- Burial ground and Grave digger Fees
- Church, Verger, Organist, Heating Fees
- Orders of service and other stationary
- Ashes into jewellery / glass
- Death notice or Obituary in local paper
- Picture of loved one for top of coffin
- Choir / singer / bagpipes / Jazz band
- Transportation of Deceased to Crematorium, Church or Burial ground in a Horse drawn Hearse, Motorbike Hearse or any other form of bespoke transport required.
- Choice of coffin
- Chapel of rest by prior arrangement