Simple Attended Funeral
While Simple in name, our Simple Attended package will allow you to experience a lovely personal, respectful farewell. We will guide you every step of the way and help you choose and arrange the funeral that is right for you and your loved one. We will be with you before, during and after the funeral.
While keeping the cost down this funeral will meet your needs and be carried out with our high standard of care, compassion and respect. Our trained professionals will bring your loved one into our care, dress them in a simple gown or their own clothes and provide a coffin for the funeral.
Our Arrangers will help you make important decisions, complete all paperwork, find a date and time to suit you, and liaise with all third parties to ensure the day goes smoothly. After the day of the funeral we will collect the cremated remains from the crematorium if required, and care for them till you have decided what further actions you wish to take.
- Our professionals help to arrange and guide you through every aspect of your loved ones funeral, including completing official paperwork, booking the crematorium, organising and arranging all requirements and supporting and keeping contact throughout.
- Professional guidance
- Home visit if required by client.
- Collection and delivery of your loved one into our care
- Supply of coffin
- Transportation of deceased to crematorium in our Hearse
- Collection of ashes from Crematorium
- We will also put your loved ones name in our “In Memory Book” which will be accessible to you or anyone who wishes to see it at our Funeral Home
- Cremation fees
- Doctors fees only needed for cremation
- Clergy / celebrant / humanist etc
- Dress and prepare your loved one ready for visits in our chapel of rest.
- Visits to our chapel of rest by prior arrangement
Professional help and Guidance
Completion of paperwork
Arranging service & related essentials
Home visit if required
Collection and care of loved one
Dressing and preparation
Provision of W&G coffin
Provision of W&G hearse
Collection of ashes from W&G
Supporting with constant contact
Disbursements (not included)
Doctors fees only needed for cremation