Salary: £12,000 – £16,000/annum
Location: Kent (offices in Ashford)
Hours: Full time – 20 hours/week
We are looking for a admin clerk to join the W&G team in providing caring and compassionate service to families when they need it most. We offer a competitive salary and flexible working hours.
The successful candidate will be confident and able to work independently as well as being part of a team. We require a warm welcoming personality with a caring and empathetic approach.
The following criteria should form part of your skillset:
- previous administration experience
- excellent skills using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- confidence & ability to work with in-house software packages
- good grammar and all-round attention to detail
- adaptable and able to assist in a range of tasks
- self-motivated and keen to learn and develop within the profession
- excellent telephone manner, you should also be comfortable to accompany families into the Chapel of Rest.
- Completing documentation and arrangements for funerals (cremation and the interment of ashes) including liaising between ministers, families, doctors or hospitals.
- Maintaining both manual and computerised records of funerals.
- Invoicing clients and following up unpaid accounts.
- General office duties including answering telephone queries, correspondence and Sage accounts.
- Full Valid driving license