Salary: £12,000 – £16,000/annum
Location: Kent (offices in Ashford)
Hours: Full time – 20 hours/week
We are looking for a motivated individual to join our administrative team. Two years relevant experience is required, preferably in the funeral services industry.
Read more button
The successful candidate will be confident and able to work independently as well as being part of a team. We require a warm welcoming personality with a caring and empathetic approach.
The following criteria should form part of your skillset:
- previous reception and administration experience
- excellent skills using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- confidence & ability to work with in-house software packages
- good grammar and all-round attention to detail
- adaptable and able to assist in a range of tasks
- self-motivated and keen to learn and develop within the profession
- excellent telephone manner, you should also be comfortable to accompany families into the Chapel of Rest.
This is a part-time (20 H) position, Monday to Friday and a Saturday mornings rota.
Own transport is essential.
Please apply with a C.V. & a covering letter explaining why you would find this role of interest.